To make a claim
If a defect in the product appears within the time frame stated, you are entitled to submit a warranty claim. It is recommended that you take your receipt to your place of purchase in the first instance. If the retailer is unable to provide a warranty claim, please complete the online Warranty Claim form and a staff member will be in contact with you.
Subject to non-excludable laws, this warranty does not cover:
• normal wear and tear to the product or parts
• batteries or other consumables included with this product (excluding sealed non replaceable battery models)
• damage to the product caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, lack of reasonable care, tampering or repair by a person not authorised by Quell
• any product that has not been installed, operated or maintained in accordance with the manual or operating instructions provided with the product
• any damage caused by improper power input or improper cable connection
• any indirect or special loss or damage of any kind
If your warranty claim is approved
If your warranty claim is approved, you will be asked to return the product to the manufacturer. Please follow the instructions given at the time of approval which will advise you of the best method and details required. Any postage and packaging expenses required to return the product to Quell will be at your cost.
If Quell elects to repair the product, please note that goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods
Quell warrants to the original consumer purchaser that each new smoke alarm will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase. To the extent permitted by law, Quell agrees to repair or replace (at our discretion) any defective product on presentation of the proof of purchase.